Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Christmas!


I'm always running late when it comes to posting on my blog.  This dress has a little story behind it.  Last year one of my dolly Facebook friends posted this picture on her wall.


I got the biggest kick out of it, so I shared it on my wall.  Another dolly Facebook friend suggested I make the dress in Gene's size, so I did.


I originally wanted to make the dress in a satin or taffata, but I couldn't find the black and white dot in those fancy fabrics.  I ended up making it in cottons.


I turned this photo into our family's Christmas card this year.  I'm not sure what my non-dolly friends and family thought, but I was pleased with the outcome.

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane - I am amazed at your productivity. 30 dresses? This would take me a year!

Anonymous said...

Just curious Diane - How long does it take to make 30 dresses?